Saturday, June 21, 2008

Baby Love

Slept at 5.30 a.m. and woke up on 9 in the morning..Great~!! Morning air was so fresh~

Browsed my phone whether there's any missed call or new messages..Hmmp..Answer is NO..sighed~~
Baby dint find me..sad..She using no mobile now, like sakai..I can just wait for her to get me first..

I used to think too much worries too much..I'm so affraid that she was burdened with this relationship..I was such a suspecter, once i cant get to her i just starts wondering what she is doing..Hmmp..Sound like I'm a pervert..Actually she is doing assignment la..

Sorry Baby i will try to put more trust in you..


I do not believe in the myth of first-sight-love untill I met you..
You're loved, Baby..


I wish I was your favorite girl as u're mine..
I wish you remember the first time we met..

I wish I can hold your hand untill the last day..
I hugged my belief in my wishes..



No comments: