Monday, June 23, 2008

boss n her staff

Went out with Jia Yaw at 10 in the morning as i promised him last week as our date was canceled that time due to there was a demonstration in somewhere else in JB..
Wanted to have some beef noodle for our brunch but the famous one was closed today..sighed!! I've been waiting for 3 years~!!! Off to 'xi dao yu yuan' nearby Perling there then.. Not bad also..=)
Then we went Tmn Molek to send his fax machine to the Canon sevice centre..
Then..SHOPPING TIME!!! Gets DKNY parfume & 71% choc from choco moco for my mum, she loves it.
Then..night he brought me to a restaurant that located beside NY Hotel that quite similiar to Naili's but it served Thai food there. Nice enviroment~ Nice food & nice tomyam soup~ Sorry for that there ain't any pics to be uploaded, imaging yourself =p
Brings my Baby & MeiMei there next time~




My Baby was sick, worry about her.. Drinks more water la B..





I'm so into Jazzamor~

Jazzamor is a German musical duo which consists of Bettina Mischke and Roland Grosch. Their music combines elements of lounge music, jazz and bossanova.


click here for more =D




No comments: